Wednesday, March 11, 2015

His Kingdom Shall Have No End; Who Said It Hasn't Begun?

A priest friend of mine posted this on Facebook.  He used to be an associate pastor at my parish and there, he became and probably remains the person whose been most influential in my spiritual life.  Well, let's just say that he and C.S. Lewis are both prominent in the team photo.  But my friend gets the prize among people I actually know.

Anyhow, he puts forth a veritable torrent of fascinating posts -- many of them religious, but many that cover a variety of other subjects.  In the past, I've shared in this space at least a few of them and will, no doubt, continue to do so in the future.

This is an interesting article that discusses something American Christians typically pay no mind to: exercising wise stewardship of God's creation.

http://www.plough.com/en/articles/2015/march/jesus-is-coming-plant-a-tree

No comments:

Post a Comment